Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Genealogy Experiences


Having been home one week from a three week trip which included two weeks at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, I am ready to go again.

It isn't too late to consider attending the Family History Expo in Loveland, CO on June 25th and June 26th. It will be held at the Embassy Suites Loveland Hotel & Conference Center. A full listing of speakers and classes can be found at the Colorado Family History Expo web page.

The theme for this year's Expos is Let Your Light Shine! Last year I attended the Family History Expo in Sheridan, WY and vowed to attend another one this year. I am a blogger of honor this year for my blog, You Go Genealogy Girls. I will also try to share information on this blog. Be sure to check both.

No comments:

Banner banner